Our Mission partnership. prevention. education.
The mission of Walla Walla Area Crime Watch is to assist local law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency management agencies in the area of crime prevention.
Walla Walla Area Crime Watch is an organization comprised of citizens with law enforcement, fire, and prevention specialists as advisors.
All funds received will continue the work of Crime Watch in supporting area crime prevention programs and activities which encourage community education with the purpose of reducing crime victimization and the fear of crime.
Walla Walla Area Crime Watch also supports and recognizes volunteers involved in making the Walla Walla Valley a safer place to live and work.
Who We Are
We are members of the Walla Walla community, passionate about crime prevention.
- Dave Raappana - President
- Bobbi Jo Hoch - Vice President
- Cheryl Taam - Secretary
- Debbie Zalaznik- Treasurer
- Vicki Ruley - Walla Walla Police Department Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Tim Bennett - Walla Walla Police Department Public Relations Officer
- Ian Edwards - Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office
- Marianne Barr - College Place Police Department
- Donny Snider - Walla Walla Fire Department
Directors and Alternate Positions
- Sharon Bright - Web Master
- Tammy Dibble - Policy and Procedures
- Al Dunn - Bike Project
- David Fetterman - Membership
- Sandie Gray - Public Relations and SafeAssured ID Program
Walla Walla Area Crime Watch board meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month and are open to the public. The meeting date may be changed on occasion due to a conflicting event. If you would like to attend and wish to verify the meeting date, please send us an email.
Meetings are held in the Chuck Fulton Community Room at the Walla Walla Police Department, 54 E. Moore Street, Walla Walla, WA